Chamber is hiring
Do you have the qualities to become the ZCCI’s new Chamber Manager?
If you have the right qualifications, as per the advert below, please mail your CV to email@example.com before Monday 15 April 2019
- Membership retention, development and growth
- Regular and constructive liaison to companies
- Promotion of ZCCI programmes and policies
- Progressive improvement in subscription and ZCCI revenue model
- Develop and management of support programmes for SMMEs
- Administrative & financial management of the ZCCI
- Enhancing the reputation of the ZCCI
- Actively encouraging the collaboration between companies
- Effective communication with stakeholders
- Securing of sponsorships
- Ensure hosting of successful major events including divisional meetings, AGM
- Implementation of integrated marketing communications strategy
- Implementation and management of policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain Chamber publications; yearly review, newsletters etc.
- Resource management
- Asset management
- Risk management
- Strong Leadership skills, ethics and professionalism.
- Maintenance of the database of ZCCI members
- An appropriate degree in commerce or development studies
- Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- 3 to 5 years’ management experience
- Commercial acumen
- Resourceful, strong initiative and creative.
Interested applicants should forward their CV together with a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 April 2019.
The ZCCI reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of this position. An application in itself will not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment