Chamber is hiring
Training and Events Co-ordinator
The Zululand Chamber of Commerce and Industry has a vacancy for a
Training and Events Co-ordinator in our Richards Bay office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Identify training needs for chamber members
- Develop and manage the annual training and events calendar
- Regular and constructive liaison to companies
- Promotion of ZCCI programmes and policies
- Enhancing the reputation of the ZCCI
- Actively encouraging the collaboration between companies
- Improve revenue streams including training and advertising revenue model
- Events management
- Securing guest speakers for special projects
- Increase sponsorship during hosting of special projects
Relevant degree / diploma is essential and two (2) years training experience.
We offer a basic salary, provident fund and vibrant working environment.
Please forward CV to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 25 June 2019
The ZCCI reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of this position. An application in itself will not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment.